Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hard Times Too...

Last night we were able to attend the Brigham Young, Young Ambassadors show at the outdoor theater. It was awesome. There was such a light and a glow in those young performers. It was fun to share the evening with them. I loved it. One of the performer's, Spencer Stevens, was Tyler's mission companion i
n the MTC. They also returned from their missions the same day. It was fun to see him too. They are amazing performers and have such great talent. We are lucky to have them share it with us.















(Logan, Spencer and Sheri)

This morning it is a little bit rainy. Today is a hard day. I am not going
to say that I don't miss my home because today I really do. Sometimes it gets pretty lonely here. I am sure that the saints felt the same way when they were in Salt Lake City. This is not easy. We work long days and are very tired at night. I love this city. I love what took place here, but I also miss my home. I miss my husband and hearing him tell me it will be okay, I miss my mom and her daily phone calls, I miss my brother' and their cute families, I miss my friends and enjoying lunch in the Riverbottoms. All the things that are dear to my heart are the things I miss the most. People and relationships are the most important thing. I have learned that everyday matters. Everyday is important and everyone is important. For those of you reading this, make sure that today your hug the ones you love and if you have an extra minute, hug them for me too. I love you all.

1 comment:

  1. YEA!! I have finally had a minute to check out your new blog. I'm so happy! I'm glad you guys are having a great time over there and experiencing so much. It would be so hard to be away from home for so long. I guess when you're away like that it makes you realize all the good things you really do have! xoxo

    ReplyDelete