Monday, July 19, 2010

Our New Friend...Milton
Well, this is our new friend. The boys have been trying to catch a coon for several months. They didn't actually catch this one, but someone else did. They have been bottle feeding it and have it as a pet herein Nauvoo. We took AJ over to their home and surprised him. It was so funny to see the look on his face. He was a little shocked when we first opened the cellar door. He actually jumped and started to run away. Yes, I did hold the coon and NO I did not enjoy it. I do not want one for a pet nor do I ever care to hold one again. I don't even have a desire for a coon skin cap, well...unless it had some bling on it.







I just love AJ's face in this picture. The coon started scratching in his thick hair. He was happy he wore his hat. The coon's name is Milton.















For anyone who knows me....you have to admit that this was one of the bravest things I have done. Did you notice that I even did it with a smile on my face? The things we do for our kids!



No comments:

Post a Comment