Friday, July 16, 2010


Nauvoo Temple...

Here are some pictures we took of us around the Nauvoo Temple. It was so beautiful and the flowers on the grounds are absolutely amazing right now. We had a lovely time taking pictures. There I go again, saying lovely. There are several cast members that are from Britain and I love their accent. When you hang with them long enough you start speaking like them and they say lovely..a lot. They are adorable. It is so neat to meet all the different people from all around the world. One of the things we have learned to do here is at the end of each day when it is time to say prayers, we each tell about the tender mercies that we recognized that day. When we know that at the end of the day we will have the opportunity to share our experiences, it makes you more aware of each and every moment in your day. I have found that I feel much closer to my Heavenly Father when I recognize His hand in my daily life. I love the little things that
I am aware of these days. It makes life so much more meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment